Batman Day Contest
Enter now to win your very own Batman Caped Crusader Smart Compression Sleeve!
Enter the contest below:
View this post on Instagram
To celebrate Batman Day, we're giving you and your hero the chance to win 1 of 3 Batman - Caped Crusader Smart Compression Sleeves! To enter: 1. Follow @eSmartr Google Drive 2. Like this post 3. Comment on the post and tag someone who is a hero to you Enter now and you and your tagged hero could be 1 of the 3 lucky winners. Good luck! ---------- Contest Rules: No purchase necessary. The Contest is open to all residents of the United States of America (excluding Nevada) and Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) and who are at or above the age of majority for the province/state in which they reside at time of entry. This contest is not affiliated with Instagram, Warner Bros., or DC. Contest closes at 11:59pm EST on September 22th, 2020; winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message by September 24th by 11:59pm EST and will have 48 hours from notification to claim their prize. Winners will be announced via our Instagram channel. Read the full list of contest rules here: https://esmartr.com/pages/batman-day-contest Link to contest rules and regulations in bio. #BatmanDay #PlayLearnCreate #eSmartr #ShineYourBatSignal @DCcomics @Batman
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- The “BATMAN DAY CONTEST” (the “Contest”), sponsored by eSmartr (the “Sponsors”), commences at 10:00am EST on September 19, 2020 and concludes at 11:59 pm EST on September 22, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
- How to Enter:
- No purchase necessary.
- Visit https://www.instagram.com/esmartr/
- Follow @eSmartr.
- Like the Contest post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFUiAjghCpd/
- Comment on the post and tag someone who is a hero to you. The entrants can comment as many times as they choose. However, you can only tag a person one (1) time. Tagging the same account multiple times will lead to being disqualified from the contest. Only tag one (1) hero (person) per comment. Tagging multiple accounts in the same comment is not allowed and will lead to being disqualified from the contest. Contest entrants and their hero must reside in the United States of America (excluding Nevada) and Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) and who are at or above the age of majority for the province/state in which they reside at time of entry.
All entries (“Entries” or an “Entry”) become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- The Contest is open to all residents of the United States of America (excluding Nevada) and Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) and who are at or above the age of majority for the province/state in which they reside at time of entry, except for employees of eSmartr, VoxxLife, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, a member of the jury, or members of those persons’ respective immediate families, or anyone with whom any of those persons are domiciled. The same rules apply for the tagged hero. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- There are three (3) individual prizes available. Each prize includes: one (1) eSmartr – Batman Caped Crusader Smart Compression Sleeve for the winner and one (1) eSmartr – Batman Caped Crusader Smart Compression Sleeve for their tagged hero. The prize package expires September 20, 2020. Any portion of the prize not accepted by or redeemed by a winner will be forfeited. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes in whole or in part in the event that any component of the prizes are unavailable, with a prize component thereof of equal or greater retail value. The approximate retail value of the grand prize is $200USD.
- Prizes are subject to the conditions, restrictions, expiry dates, requirements and regulations noted on the and applicable at the time of delivery and use. Prizes are not transferable and will be awarded to the confirmed winner only. If any of the entrants dies before claiming the prize, their participation is going to be canceled and a new draw will occur in order to select a new winner. The prize is not convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- A random draw for the prize will be made at eSmartr’s office in Mississauga, Ontario, 350 Britannia Rd E Unit #1, L4Z 1X9 on September 23, 2020 at 10:00am EST from all eligible entries received during the contest period and will be announced on Instagram no later than September 24, 2020 at 11:59pm EST. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest during the Contest Period.
- The Sponsors will attempt to contact the selected entrant via Instagram for approximately 3 (3) days following the draw, between 9:00 am EST and 9:00 pm EST. If the Sponsors are unable to contact the selected entrant after two (2) attempts, the submission will be rendered null and void and another selected entrant will be chosen. This procedure will be repeated until a selected entrant has been contacted within the given time. In order to win the Prize, the selected entrant must have complied with the official contest rules, correctly answered the arithmetical skill-testing question to be administered by email, and sign and return the Sponsors’ standard declaration and release form which will be sent by email. The prize will be forfeited if the declaration and release form is not returned to the Sponsors within three (3) days after prize notification. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers. Any additional costs incurred in using a prize are a winner’s responsibility. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes that may be associated with the prize.
- In order to win any prize, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, arithmetical, skill-testing question and sign and return a standard declaration and release form within 3 days from the time the prize notification is postmarked as having been sent. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or if the declaration and release form, including skill-testing question, is not returned within 3 days from the time the prize notification package is postmarked as having been sent. In the event the alternate winner does not return the required documentation within 3 days (following the procedures set forth above) the prize will be forfeited and not awarded to any further alternates.
- By participating in the Contest, entrants accept and agree to: a) these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors regarding any aspect of the Contest, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and b) release, discharge, and hold harmless eSmartr, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, including their promotional agencies, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance or use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree to the Sponsors’ and their designees’ use of their names and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation.
- By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the Sponsors’ collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information provided on the Entry for the administration of the Contest and in aggregated form in order to create reports regarding entrant demographics, which reports the Sponsors may in their sole discretion use and disclose to others. The Sponsors will not otherwise sell or disclose entrants’ personal information.
- The Sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated and associated persons and entities, are not responsible or liable, jointly or severally, for any of the following: erroneous, damaged, destroyed, lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incorrectly addressed or misdirected entries, regardless of the cause; failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrants to receive prize notification packages; or malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
The Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this promotion.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, The Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Warner Brothers, or DC.