Win a Steve Aoki Experience in Toronto with eSmartr
eSmartr’s Cognitive Boost Technology™ translates skin sensation into neural activity for a drug-free, non-invasive approach to feel more connected, less stressed and just a lot more mindful. Learn more about the technology.
This contest has now ended.
Enter the contest below:
View this post on Instagram
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A TORONTO/AOKI EXPERIENCE Steve Aoki is kicking off his Neon Future IV: The Color of Noise Tour in Toronto on March 5th, and eSmartr wants to bring you to the experience of a lifetime. For the next two weeks, we’ll be hosting a giveaway here on Instagram. The winner will receive: -Two tickets to see Steve Aoki live at Rebel in Toronto on March 5th, 2020 -Pre-show meet and greet with Steve Aoki -An eSmartr Sleev® for you and a friend -A round trip flight to Toronto (March 4th-6th) -Two-night-stay at a hotel in Toronto (March 4th and 5th) To enter, you must: 1. Follow @eSmartr and @SteveAoki on Instagram 2. Like this post. 3. Leave a comment on this post tagging the friend you’d like to bring to the show! We look forward to seeing the winners there! Good luck to everyone. ---------- Contest Rules: No purchase necessary. Contestant must be 19+ to enter. Entrants must be permanent residents or citizens of Canada. This contest is not open to residents of Québec. This contest is not affiliated with Instagram. Contest closes at 23:59:59 EST on February 25th, 2020; winners will be contacted Wednesday, February 26th at 13:00 EST. Winners will have 48 hours from notification via direct message to claim their prize. Read the full list of contest rules here: https://esmartr.com/pages/steve-aoki-contest-toronto
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The “Win an Aoki Experience in Toronto With eSmartr” (the “Contest”), sponsored by eSmartr and Steve Aoki (together the “Sponsors”), commences at 5:00pm EST on February 12, 2020 and concludes at 11:59pm EST on February 25, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
b. Visit https://www.instagram.com/esmartr/
c. Follow @eSmartr and @SteveAoki on Instagram.
d. Like the Contest post: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8e5skUnhse/
e. Comment on the post and tag a friend.
All entries (“Entries” or an “Entry”) become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) and who are 19 years of age or older at time of entry, except for employees of eSmartr, VoxxLife, Steve Aoki, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, a member of the jury, or members of those persons’ respective immediate families, or anyone with whom any of those persons are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
4. There is one (1) grand prize available. The grand prize includes: two (2) tickets to see Steve Aoki perform at Rebel on March 5, 2020 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada; a round-trip domestic flight for two (2) to Toronto; two-night stay for two (2) at a luxury hotel; an eSmartr Sleev® for the winner and their guest; a meet-and-greet and photo with Steve Aoki. If the winner is from the Greater Toronto Area, transportation will be provided. The prize package expires February 28, 2020. Any portion of the prize not accepted by or redeemed by a winner will be forfeited. The Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes in whole or in part in the event that any component of the prizes are unavailable, with a prize component thereof of equal or greater retail value. The approximate retail value of the grand prize is $3,718CAD.
6. A random draw for the prize will be made at eSmartr’s office in Mississauga, Ontario, 350 Britannia Rd E Unit #1, L4Z 1X9 on February 26, 2020 at 1:00pm EST from all eligible entries received during the contest period and will be announced on Instagram. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest during the Contest Period.
7. The Sponsors will attempt to contact the selected entrant via Instagram for approximately two (2) days following the draw, between 9:00 am EST and 9:00 pm EST. If the Sponsors are unable to contact the selected entrant after two (2) attempts, the submission will be rendered null and void and another selected entrant will be chosen. This procedure will be repeated until a selected entrant has been contacted within the given time. In order to win the Prize, the selected entrant must have complied with the official contest rules, correctly answered the arithmetical skill-testing question to be administered by email, and sign and return the Sponsors’ standard declaration and release form which will be sent by email. The prize will be forfeited if the declaration and release form is not returned to the Sponsors within two (2) days after prize notification. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers. Any additional costs incurred in using a prize are a winner’s responsibility. Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes that may be associated with the prize.
8. In order to win any prize, the selected entrant must fill out and sign a release form, which will in part require them to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, arithmetical, skill-testing question and sign and return a standard declaration and release form within two (2) days from the time the prize notification is postmarked as having been sent. The prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner if the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or if the declaration and release form, including skill-testing question, is not returned within two (2) days from the time the prize notification package is postmarked as having been sent. In the event the alternate winner does not return the required documentation within two (2) days (following the procedures set forth above) the prize will be forfeited and not awarded to any further alternates.
9. By participating in the Contest, entrants accept and agree to: a) these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors regarding any aspect of the Contest, which shall be final and binding in all respects; and b) release, discharge, and hold harmless eSmartr, Steve Aoki, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, including their promotional agencies, from any liability, claims, or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance or use, misuse, or possession of any prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree to the Sponsors’ and their designees’ use of their names and/or photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation.
10. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the Sponsors’ collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information provided on the Entry for the administration of the Contest and in aggregated form in order to create reports regarding entrant demographics, which reports the Sponsors may in their sole discretion use and disclose to others. The Sponsors will not otherwise sell or disclose entrants’ personal information.
11. The Sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated and associated persons and entities, are not responsible or liable, jointly or severally, for any of the following: erroneous, damaged, destroyed, lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incorrectly addressed or misdirected entries, regardless of the cause; failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrants to receive prize notification packages; or malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause.
The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this contest should a virus, bug, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of The Sponsors or their agents, corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, The Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.